Deciding if a Breast Lift is Right For you
What are the first steps to getting a breast lift?
What are the Conditions for a Breast Lift?
A Toronto breast lift is specially designed to treat the following conditions that are frequently experienced by women.
- Sagging and/or drooping breasts
- Nipples pointing downward
- Loss of firmness and volume in breasts
By lifting and reshaping sagging breasts, breast lift surgery has the capability to rejuvenate body proportions, change how clothing fits, and especially how the breasts look without clothing. When done with an expert plastic surgeon, the overwhelming majority of women are satisfied with their Mastopexy and have reported a renewed sense of self-confidence and happiness because of their aesthetic improvements.
What are the Benefits of a Breast Lift?
At Avenue Plastic Surgery, we offer breast lift surgery in Toronto and Whitby for women who seek to improve their bodies. Dr. Golger and Dr. Romy will work with you to achieve the following goals:
- Reposition and/or elevate the breasts
- Improve asymmetry
- Resize the areola, if necessary
It is important to remember that a breast lift surgery does not aim to enlarge your breast size. However, it can be completed in conjunction with a breast augmentation surgery, using implants to increase the volume and size of the breasts.
Getting the look you desire with a Breast Lift Surgery
At Avenue Plastic Surgery, breast lift surgery performed by Dr. Golger and Dr. Romy aims to:
- Improve your cleavage
- Improve mild asymmetries
- Make your breasts rounder and improve the shape
- Create smaller, less asymmetric areolae
- Have the nipples point forward rather than downward
- Position your breast tissue higher on the chest for a natural yet youthful appearance
- Improve breast firmness
Dr’s Golger and Ahluwaliah are known for their leading edge, short scar and minimal scarring techniques, which achieve dramatic results without the use of drains.
Who is the Best Candidate for a Breast Lift?
Similar to all other surgical procedures, there are important things to consider prior to a breast lift procedure. If you can answer affirmatively to the questions below, you may be a great candidate for a breast lift procedure:
- Patients who have droopy or saggy breasts due to loss of skin elasticity and firmness.
- Women that may have experienced a significant weight loss.
- It’s important that you have a healthy, stable body weight with BMI lower than 30.
- Patients that are free of medical problems or health factors that may impede the post-surgical recovery process.
- It’s important to be a non-smoker.
- Women who have noticed a change in their breasts due to pregnancy or breastfeeding.
I recently had a tummy tuck and breast lift (3 months ago) with Dr.Golger and do not remember the last time I felt so good about myself! I overheard my daughter telling her boyfriend “my mom is like a pig in sh*t since she had her surgery but she keeps wearing my clothes”. Ha! Well if that’s the worst she’s saying…I’ll take it! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I (obviously) couldn’t have done it without you. That being said…I 100% recommend Dr.Golger!
Individual results may vary